Friday, January 12, 2007

Week 1 - Thing 1 and Thing 2

I got frustrated trying to get an available blog name. There must be a lot of bloggers out there with my same interests!
As for the 7 1/2 habits - the hardest for me is beginning with the end in mind, that is, having an end that I can realistically accomplish. I have my goals, but sometimes they are just not attainable in the time I've allowed, so I end up sometimes giving up rather than adjusting my expectations.
As to the easiest, well...that's easy - accept responsbility for your own learning. It's been that way my whole life, it seems. I'm one of those lifelong learner types, who is always looking for something new.

1 comment:

Virtual Services Team said...

Hi Carol,

The Virtual Servicest team is glad to see that you found a blogger name that was available.